15 Apr 2012

Presentation (Slide Show)/ Quotes...

New Concept Idea
Story Telling
Fairytales- Sleeping Beauty/ Beauty and the Beast/ Alice in Wonderland
Coma's
Suicide
Spiral Clock

Quotes-

“If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.”

“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then. ”
...

“But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here.”

“One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth the doing is what we do for others.”

“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to."
"I don't much care where –"
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go.”

“I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, sir,' said Alice, 'Because I'm not myself you see.”

No comments:

Post a Comment